*This post contains some affiliate links 🙂
Summer is on it’s way and if you’re anything like me you’ll be on the lookout for a few new key wardrobe pieces.
That’s why I’ve scoured the web for some stylish summer essentials and put together three laid back summer looks to inspire you to look your best in the sunshine:
Relaxing by the Poolside
When you’re kicking back by the pool it’s always a good idea to bring a comfortable cover up with you. I love this kimono by Indah because it’s soft colours would compliment a range of swimsuits or bikinis.
It’s also a good idea to carry a bag with you that’s large enough to fit your summer staples, like a towel, suncream, water and a good read.
- Kumala Kimono, Indah.
- Wanderer Towel, The Beach People.
- Gradient Sunlit Bronzer, BECCA
- Foundations Gloss Sandals, TKEES
- Jute Wategos Bag, The Beach People
My Favourite Sunnies
On the Beach
When you’re heading to the beach you want to dress and pack light. I adore this clutch bag by Shashi because it adds a touch of glam to a simple outfit. I also love the Josie Jumpsuit because it’s so comfortable and easy to wear over your bikini.
- Josie Jumpsuit, Agua Bendita
- Ava Tasssle Earrings, Shashi
- Lera Fedora, Brixton
- Braided Slide Sandal, Soludos
- Hawaiki Halterneck Swimsuit, Marios Schwab
- After Dark Necklace, Ettika
- Leela Clutch, Shashi
Stylish One Piece Swimsuits
Evenings in the Bay
When the evening rolls round it’s the perfect excuse to dress up and feel gorgeous. I can’t get enough of the Sarah Heel by Schutz because it’s so versatile. Likewise, the Stila Magnificent Metals liquid eyeshadow range is sure to add a touch of glamour to any evening look.
- Acme Dress, Privacy Please.
- Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist, Sol de Janeiro
- Magnificent Metals Liquid Eye Shadow, Stila
- Pom Pom Woven Bag, JADEtribe
- Lemon Zest Phone Case, Sonix
- Sarah Heel, Schutz